Wakefield Commercial Waste Collections - FREE QUOTE

Registering as a Hazardous Waste Business

Wakefield Waste Management are experts at Registering and Renewing your Business and Premises as a Hazardous Waste Business. In addition, we carry out important company documentation tasks including local waste management Company Enrolment (Premise Code) if required.

Do I have to register my premises ?
Typically, if your premises or business makes or holds 500kg or more of hazardous waste in one year, then underneath the Dangerous local waste management Regulations 2005, you may be asked to register.

This means that even when the hazardous waste had not been made at your site, you need to still register. In case you have more than one premises in your company each site has to be separately registered and have their own assumption code.

When we register your premises we give you a unique premises number called a ‘premises code’. This really is valid for 12 months in the date of enrolment. The enrolment is just not just a company enrolment. The regulations stipulate that each and every site that creates hazardous waste has to truly have a separate enrolment, although multiple websites could be registered about an identical notification. So each site is going to have separate unique registration number and demand another fee.

So any company who’s not registered with the Environment Agency as a producer of waste (and producing more than 500kg per year, per site) can not have their waste collected legally and is actually committing an offence merely by generating the waste.

If hazardous waste continues to be created or held at these premises after the 12 month period has lapsed, then the premises code has to be renewed. We could revive a premises code up to a month in advance of the expiry date.

Wakefield Waste Management Company Enrolment (Premise Code) Service
After reading the above, you realise that you have to be registered and you’d like local waste management to carry out the local waste management Company Enrolment for your benefit, then the following information is required from you in order for us to carry out your instruction:

  1. Total company name. 2. Your Companies House registration number (for a limited company or PLC). 3. Address and postcode of each and every premises to be registered. 4. 5. The company Standard Industry Code (SIC Code) for the primary task that creates waste. 6. Variety of employees working in the premises that notification is required. 7. Projected notification beginning date.

Once we have this information, we will finish the waste maker enrolment to your company or premises with the Environment Agency and advise you of your new premises code, SIC Code and enrolment date. We will then track your enrolment and about 2 weeks before the yearly renewal date, we’ll follow up with a reminder for you to revive.

We’re certain that this service gives you, the customer peace of mind, knowing your company registration will be dealt with and not forgotten, leaving you liable to a large fine in the Environment Agency. This complete service is forty pounds plus VAT per assumption, per year, which we believe to be quite great value.

Free Quote for Waste Collection